To successfully pass your Spanish exam you need to develop a learning strategy
Sitting the exam:
- make sure you rest the night before your exam, have plenty of sleep and eat well before your exam.
- Carefully read each exam question. If there are two parts to a question ensure you answer both.
- Use a variety of tenses, clauses, idioms and vocabulary
- Plan your writing and oral presentation
- Cover all elements set in the task description
- Check your spelling and grammar carefully
- If you have time, reread your answers to avoid simple mistakes